Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lindgren Family - Brian Lindgren's Letters Home - 17 Jan 68 - page 2



and record player though. K, please send me the titles and record company of all My Ray Coniff albums. Also, any others I may have bought within the last six months. I am planning to buy them in stereo over here.
     Mom, if you haven't done so already, please send me word on checking account. Also, here is your telephone credit card which was sent to me.
     I promise I'll let you know if anything exciting happens here. I hope I did tell you I made ET2.

                                                     Love Yall,

                                                       Brian

Received many Christmas packages - Yummy Thanks DON'T SEND KOOL AID. that is all we ever drink! SICK!


©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment