Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lindgren Family - Brian Lindgren's Letters Home - 17 Jan 68 - page 1

17 Jan 68

     Dear Dad, Mom, & K

     I didn't realize that I was this hard to get info out of. At least, I'll kill anybody by talking them to death, which one or two people here are very adept at! I hope my pictures cleared up any questions as to what this place looks like. A picture shows so much more than a letter can.
     Everyone keeps pumping me for info on what is going on here. Except for an occasional happening, we just exist from week to week trying to pass time as painlessly as possible.
     I didn't get K's records out last week. They will be going out on the 18th. with the exception of the LP's I asked for, don't bother sending any other records. I gave [?] the idea of the tape recorder. Too much money and I won't use it that much when I get home. I will definately be getting a stereo FM receiver

[continued on page 2]

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment