Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lindgren Family - Brian Carl Lindgren Letters Home - 26 July [1966] - page 1

U.S. COAST GUARD TRAINING CENTER
GROTON, CONNECTICUT
                                                                                                 Tuesday, 26 July[, 1966]                  
Hi Folks and Karen,
     I got out and a little walking last weekend. I changed into my civies and just started walking. The country is really beautiful. I walked down near the river and everything is so green and pretty.
     Did Kathy show you the shirts she sent me? I was really surprized to get them. I wasn't expecting anything like that at all. She said she wanted to come to some party to meet our relitives but she had to babysit or something. Anyway I told her I thought she would really enjoy meeting Florie, because Florie is always so interested in who I have for a girl friend (I didn't tell her this part)

[continued page 2]


©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2023. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment