Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lindgren Family - Brian Lindgren's Letters Home - 18 Feb 68 - page 1


                                                          18 Feb 68

Hi Mom,

     I am trying to make an effort to write more. If I can get a good typewriter cheaply enough to make it worth buying over here, it might increase my correspondence for I like to type.
     I have just finished reviewing two of your letters and decided I'd better answer them. - Made a New Year's Resolution not to let a letter go unanswered.
     I believe I told you I received picture and tape from All. Thank you for crossword books and stationary. I've been doing crosswords till they come out of my ears. Can't look another in the face. Don't bother to send TV Guides anymore. I received an announcement from either Guideposts or Reader's Digest. Think Guideposts. Did you say Wilbur sent Playboy Subscription? No word as yet. Thank him anyway.



©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express 

No comments:

Post a Comment