Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lindgren Family - Brian Lindgren's Letters Home - 4 Jan 68 - page 2

II

getting it when I returned, but I can get it over here and save at least 30-40%. Then can put in apt. or home when I get married in 2 - 4 years. Please make sure to transfer money from savings to checking account. Let me know ASAP (as soon as possible).There are some things I want or order from states an need money in account. Union Oil drained $68.
BIG NEWS
     Promoted to ET 2 as of 16 Dec. $ 30/mth. raise and over 2 coming up in Feb another $30-40 Nice!
                                                      Much Love for all,
                                                                               Brian

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment