Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lindgren Family - Brian Lindgren's Letters Home - 21 DEC 67 - page 1

21 Dec 67
Hi Folks & K
     What is gnu with you. I am doing the same thing I always do on the mid- writing letters.
     I guess we did have a little excitement this week. 1) We had an air drop. Thats is where the plane doesn't land but parachutes supplies in. They dropped us a part for our projector on their way to another island. 2) We had a ship go aground on the reef today. The ship got off and is no danger of sinking but they have no propulsion system now. 3) Tonight I saw the largest falling star I have ever seen. Falling stars are a common occurance here, but the one tonight was huge. It fell almost into the sea and it had a long blue tail and most of the sky glowed blue. I mean it was big!

[continued page 2]

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment