Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lindgren Family - Brian Lindgren's Letters Home - 18 Feb 68 - page 2

II
     Pillow case was an Xmas present. No cost. Sorry no native costumes for K. Just regular U.S. type clothing.
     Electronics stock is Tektronics Inc. of Portland, Ore.
     Have I received a statement from UCB yet? I should have. If not, would you please check into it and send it to me. Also, let me know of any money that goes in or out of my account so I can keep my check book balanced.
     We had some high school students from Caron (2 hrs. by post boat) tour the station today. I gave them an explanation of Loran. Not too much though - just about as much as I would try to explain to you.
     Feb. 1st the Senior E.G. went back to Miami on 30 days emergency leave. He had to make it back for his mother's funeral. Hope he makes it back by March 1st. we have a big "Systems Performance

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment