Saturday, January 11, 2020

Lindgren Family - Brian Lindgren's Letters Home - 24 Nov. 1967 - page 3

III
complicated to explain in letter. -Just thought I let you know what I'm going to do with some of omy money.
     Starting about March or April I am going to start an allotment to mom so she can make deposits for me. For you see, we get paid in cash, not by check. Therefore I am sending my bank book home plus checking deposit slips. Put deposit slips in small red cardboard box in grey file cabinet in my room. Bank book goes there too. Got an idea for Christmas & Birthday present. Pre-recorded stereo tapes. Karen will know what I like. Mostly same as records (LP's) I bought on TJB.
     Karen if you can part with the 45's like for about a month I would like to record them then send back. Please?
     Mom. would send these things: white Levi shorts; tennis shoes; one all yellow (pale) short sleeve shirt; one yellow

[continued on page 4]



©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment