Saturday, November 27, 2021

Clarke Family - Thomas G. Clark Memorial - FindaGrave

I found this memorial some years ago on FindaGrave website. FindaGrave is currently owned by Ancestry.com. I have placed many pictures and notations obtained from our visits to the midwest. I never made it to Indiana.

Here is the page that shows Thomas G. Clark's memorial. You should be able to copy the link below and paste it into your browser:

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/161032142/thomas-g-clark

The pictures that I am pasting on this page is from the above mentioned page:

The picture of the headstone was taken by "Gigi". I do not know who Gigi is, and I do not know when she took the picture.



©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2022. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment