Sunday, February 2, 2020

Lindgren Family - Margaret Velma Lindgren Riddle - page 6

   I can't help but think that this is one of Margie's dresses that she designed. At first I thought she was holding a small white dog. [I just knew it was a Maltese!] It was only after I enlarged the picture did I came to the realization that those are white ruffles, probably hiding the closure for the shirt.
   I saw this at our "cousin" family reunion.in January 2020, Santa Anna, California. Judy had spread out a lot of pictures on the dining room table.
   At about the same time Judy and I looked at this picture and she said- "I don't know who that is" at the same time I said "Margie"!


Picture used by permission from Judith Lindgren, January 2020.

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2019 - 2020. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment