Friday, November 27, 2020

Lytle Family - Robert Lytle - Revolutionary War Pension - page 20

[continued from page 19]

persons and that their statements are entitled to credit. I John Reilly Clerk of the Court of Common pleas of the County of Butler aforesaid do hereby certify that the foregoing contains the original proceedings of the said Court in the matter of the application of Robert Lytle for a pension.

In Testimony whereas I have hereunto set]
my hand and seal of Office at Hamilton this
twentieth day of October, One thousand eight
hundred and thirty two.
John Reily,

[Vertical entry] Robert Lytle
A revolutionary soldier

Personally appeared before me a Justice of the Peace, [?] and for the County of Butler Robert Lytle who being duly Sworn deposeth & Saseth that during the several periods of [?] which he has sworn to in the foregoing deposition he served in the Army of the Revolution of period of more than Six months & that he cannot remember  [?]  [?] but is certain that he served that length of time - RoLytle

Sworn to and Subscribed
Before me this 3rd day of
June AD 1833
          William Hunter JP

I Francis Monfort (a Clergyman) do hereby certify that I have known Robt Lytle (who made & sworn to the within declaration and who had sworn to the above affidavit for upwards of ten year - that he is reported in his neighborhood to be a man of truth and veracity and that I believe his Statements are entitled to credit-
Francis Monfort
Sworn to & [?] before me
this twelth day of June 1833-
         William Hunter JP
      The State of Ohio Butler County JP  I John Reily

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment