Saturday, December 19, 2020

Lindgren Family - Brian Carl Lindgren - page 58

This picture was taken at Robert and Emma's condo in Salt Lake City. It was a birthday celebration for Robert. That's Robert's Horizon Pilot's cap. We had come over for Robert's birthday, but it also coincided with Emma's grandfather's, "Papa", memorial service. It was a great party with lots of remembering. I wish I could remember even 2 stories about him! Brian seemed to enjoy himself and the food!
This night Emma, Robert, Bret, Tawnya, Bailey and Alex were there. everyone seemed to get along well and have a good time
.
The next day as we were packing and Brian was complaining feeling so tired. He could only compare his fatigue to when he had poured concrete at the Montessori School in Santa Maria.

I told him not to worry and I would take care of the packing and loading of the car. I believe I drove east past Rock Springs. Brian took over and unfortunately a nasty hail storm hit. Our windshield wasn't clean so the windshield was a terrible mess that you could hardly see through. Between those two occurrences, Brian's double vision also came back. We changed drivers again and I drove the rest of the way home.

Once home Brian said again/still "I am so tired." I told him not to worry I would do the unpacking. 

I realized I had no way to measure his oxygen levels so I went to Walmart and bought a pulse oximeter. When I got home his oxygen saturation was 90%, which I didn't like.

I decided to unpack the CPAP and hook it up to the concentrator. I had to have Brian help me with the CPAP hook up. Either because I tried to do the hookup and Brian then realized that I needed help doing it.

After 30 minutes I think he was feeling better and his "sats" were at 92-94%. I went to finish unpacking.

Because I was still unpacking the car and having problems with our SleepNumber bed, I didn't get back out to the living room until 8:30p.m.

When I go to the living room Brian was "laying" across the couch saying "I don't feel good." He didn't look good and he didn't have any oxygen on. I hung his finger out and got 87%. 

I decided to call RMOC and talked to the on-call nurse. I think it was Joanne who told me she was concerned that he was developing a pulmonary embolism, and that he needed to go to the hospital. We made sure he had his I.D. and I dropped him off at the front door of WMC at 10:30 p.m.. 

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2023. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment