Friday, April 12, 2019

Lindgren Family - Brian Carl Lindgren - page 9

The Back Yard Hose Incident

The hose incident was because it was fun to do.


I was about 14 years old. I decided to dig a hole with the water drilling through the sandy loam.


So, I turned the water on and started to water drill through the sand.


Eventually I was drilling down 3-4 four feet through the soft loam. Not knowing that I should have not turned off the water, because with this the house which was supporting the above loam - [the ground] collapsed, and squished the hose.


Pull as I could, I could not extricate the hose.


I finally had to tell Dad who helped me get it out.


©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment