Friday, April 12, 2019

Lindgren Family - Brian Carl Lindgren - page 7


Playing with Fire

When I was 7 or 8 years old I played with fire. 


Literally.......


One time I found an old can of motor oil, not far from the pig pen, I poured some oil on the small portion of the stack of dried wood. Once it got started, I realised I needed to throw dirt on it.


I started this fire 2 or 3 times and then realised that I couldn't put it out just by throwing dirt on it. So I ran and got a shovel. That seemed to work better.


Odds and Ends


Dad would take me to his office on the weekends. Coming home we would get lost on the way home and stop for an Orange Julius and sometimes a hamburger.


At the dump I threw a tin can lid to make a frisbee out of it and hit Duane in the head. He wasn't too pleased. He had been throwing stuff out of the bed [of the truck].

I threw it to see how far I could make it sail. It hit Duane on the head - I don't remember any blood.


©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment