Monday, February 18, 2019

Lindgren Family - Nina Virginia Lindgren page 3


                                         -2-

worry about him at all.  He was given so much attention while we were away that I am having a little trouble with him now. Wants to be entertained all the time and I don't believe he ever heard the word no-no while we were away. I think in a week or so that will wear off.

     I think I will sign off to tonight and continue tomorrow evening when things are quiet.


                                              July 31st 1935

                                                    Wednesday.

     Am putting in a long evening
tonight. Started working at 5:00 P.M. when ordinarily I start at 7:00 P.M. so I should have time to write a few more lines.

     Margie and Ralph are going to spend a week at the Beach - Manhattan, I believe. They start tomorrow so Marshall and I will drive them down and take their baggage and spend the day with them.  We are planning an early start -  about 8:00A.M.   I very seldom skip Marshall's nap but I guess he will to do without it tomorrow.  It is almost impossible to get him to sleep any wheres away from home
but I guess that is because he has always taken his nap there.  It is sometimes hard for me to keep to his schedule but in the long run it is the easiest.  He just takes his sleeping time for granted and it is very seldom that I have any fuss.  He enjoys the water very much so I am sure he will have a grand day tomorrow. 

     I think in about a month or so I will have the house to myself again. Spencer's mother spoke to Spencer before we went on our vacation saying if it were all right with us she thought


©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2021. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment