Saturday, September 11, 2021

Lindgren Family - Carl Peter Jonasson Lindgren - page 1 - Birth record

I just realized that I had not posted the documents tracing where the name Lindgren came from.

So am starting to work my way back.

The first gentleman I am working on - having done Carl Wilhelm - is Carl Peter Jonasson.

This is Carl Peter's birth record which I found on Ancestry.

Carl Peter was born in Norratorp [North Farm]Dadesjo, Kronoberg, Sweden. He was born on the 22 November 1835, and christened on the 24th. Carl was the 53rd child born in this parish. 

His father was Jonas Petersson Plato, and his mother was Jonas' wife Katarina Carlsdotter. Katarina was 30 years old. 

These were witnesses at Carl's christening: Farmer Nils Svensson from Norratorp, the unmarried man Hakan Mansson in Dadesjo, and another man with the last name of Pattersson. The unmarried woman present was Stina Samueslsdotter.

[I was not able to find the translations for all of the Swedish words. These were the only ones I could translate with Google Translate.]

©All rights reserved by Pathways in Genealogy. 2018 - 2022. No part of this website/blog may be reproduced without the express written permission from the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment